If you can't decide between an apron and a smock, the Portland Apron Company Prairie Smock apron might be what you're looking for. It looks like a traditional apron in front, but has the ease of a smock in back. It's comfortable, quick and easy to throw on, and has cross back straps to keep it secure. This smock apron comes with pockets: two at the hip and one at the chest. You can carry around all the tools of your trade, whether that’s a spatula, a paintbrush, or a screwdriver.
The linen smock measures 9.5 inches across the chest, 30 inches long (from chest down) and 32 inches wide (at hips). Each strap measures 27 inches. This apron is one size and generally fits size small to large. The person in the photos is 5'6" 130 lbs.
Materials and Care
- GOTS certified organic hemp-linen
- Duck: Organic Cotton Canvas
- Floral: Organic Linen-Cotton
- Dyed with low impact, eco-friendly dyes
- Wash and dry on low to medium heat (or hang dry when possible)
- Handmade in the US