This is a replacement head for the Mother Earth kitchen brush. It is made from beechwood with sisal fiber (agave plant) bristles and is great for everyday cleaning. The kitchen brush gently and effectively scrubs dishes, glasses, pots and pans.
Material & Care
- Beechwood with 100% sisal plant fiber bristles (agave plant)
- Hang to dry in between uses; allow bristles to drain
- Never leave soaking in water
- Heads last about 6 months
- If needed, clean bristles with vinegar to kill bacteria
- Dimensions: 3" W x 3" L x 2" H
Brush Head Replacement Instructions
Pinch the wires together near the head of the brush and slide the small circular metal piece down to remove old brush head. You may need pliers the first time you change it. Slide a new brush head on and slide the metal piece back to its original position to hold it tight.